U.S. Government Resources
- National Export Initiative
- Special 301 Report on IPR Protection and Enforcement
- USTR Reports and Publications
- Market Research Library
- Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS): Data and Reports.
- Export.gov on Regulations and Licenses
Treaties & Agreements
- Exporter’s Guide to Trade Agreements: A list of all trade agreements affecting U.S. businesses in the international marketplace
- USTR on U.S. Trade Agreements
- Trade Compliance Center (TTC): The TCC’s Trade and Related Agreements Database (TARA) includes active, binding agreements between the United States and its trading partners covering manufactured products and services.
- Department of Agriculture on U.S. Trade Agreements.
Data and Statistics
- USA.gov on Business Data and Statistics
- Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS): Data and reports.
- Foreign Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor: ILC data are used to assess U.S. economic and labor market performance relative to that of other countries and to evaluate the competitive position of the United States in increasingly global markets.
- Foreign Trade Statistics, U.S. Census Bureau provides detailed statistics on goods and estimates of services shipped from the U.S. to foreign countries.
- Bureau of Economic Analysis: The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) promotes a better understanding of the U.S. economy by providing the most timely, relevant, and accurate economic accounts data in an objective and cost-effective manner.
- National Transportation Data Archive, U.S. Department of Transportation: Trade data by mode of transportation.
- Link to the interagency International Trade Data System (ITDS)Homepage.